Monday, April 5, 2010

Weddings by Bella Contest

Howdy, y'all! Happy Monday. I pray you had an awesome Easter weekend. I spent it with my family. What darling grandbabies I have! We had a blast. Best of all, it was a great time to reflect on what God has done for us. (If you're like I am, the list if pretty overwhelming!)

Today I want to announce a new contest that I'm hosting in honor of the release of my next "Weddings by Bella" book, "It Had to Be You." This is the third and final book in the Bella series. It was tough to write because I knew I'd be saying goodbye to Bella, D.J., Rosa, Laz and those silly sequined ladies from Splendora once I wrote that last line. An interesting thing happened as I penned the book--the story took a bit of a turn. Yes, it's still light-hearted, but there are some really tender and deep moments, too.

Oh, what a lovely ride it's been, spending time with the Rossi clan. And how fun, to get to know so many new readers! I don't think I've ever seen the kind of reader response that I have from these books. (Turns out, there are a few people out there who love comedy! Go figure!) In honor of the outpouring of love and support, I'd like to host a contest. It's going to end on Friday, April 9th. On that date, I'll be hosting a drawing to give away two copies of the book. All you have to do is leave a comment after this post, telling me your favorite scene in one of Bella's stories. I have my favorites, and I'll share them at the end. (Honestly, some scenes were such joy to write that I laughed my way through them!)

So, that's it, readers. If you want to enter the drawing to win a free copy of "It Had to be You," just leave a comment sharing your favorite scene. And while I'm thinking about it, let me thank you - all of you - for the way you've supported me as I've marketed these books. What a blessing you are!

4 comments:

AngBreidenbach said...

Congratulations on writing a fun, lovely series.
Angie Breidenbach

Sandy Nadeau said...

LOVE the scene at the wedding rehearsal. That bird is a hoot! I could even picture him naked and squaking....
Sandy Nadeau

Charlotte Kay said...

I'm sorry. I haven't read one of your books yet, but I would love the chance to do so!!!!!!!!! Sorry I can't name a favorite scene yet for you.

Unknown said...

Chakasa, I hope you do, too! If you like comedy, I mean!

Post a Comment