Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT: My Freelance Writing Courses Site Is Ready to Roll!

Hello, writing friends,

I'm so excited! I've been sitting on this news for a couple of months. As most of you know, I'm a teacher at heart. Years ago, I taught creative writing and drama at a Houston area school of the arts. And from the time my first book was released in 2000, I've made the rounds from writing group to writing group, teaching the craft. I've even had the pleasure of teaching at conferences. And my courses have been available in .doc form for a while now. However, today's announcement tops everything I've done in the past (as it relates to my courses). As I debut this new site: www.freelancewritingcourses.com, I realize that I'm stepping off in a new direction. The purpose of this site is to show people how to make MONEY writing. Yep. Money.

If you've been trying to figure out a way to earn money as a freelancer, the ten courses on this site will be perfect for you. They are available for purchase as individual lessons (at 24.95 each) or you can buy the whole package for $199. Here's a list of the lessons:
  • Setting Career Goals
  • Magazine Article Writing
  • Write for Hire Work
  • Marketing and Public Relations
  • Becoming a Public Speaker
  • Becoming a Creative Writing Teacher
  • Making Money as an Editor
  • Writing and Selling the Non-Fiction Book
  • Writing and Selling the Novel
  • Secrets from the World of the Pros
Each lesson comes with an audio file of me teaching the lesson, an audio script (so you can follow along), a worksheet, a bonus feature and access to the site's forum, where we'll meet up at pre-arranged times to talk about the lessons. In essence, you won't just be signing up for courses. You'll be getting some serious one-on-one time with me, as well. (We'll call it forum mentoring!)

There's money to be made as a writer. I've been working as a full-time freelancer for years, and I've learned so much. What I've learned, I want to share with others. Please prayerfully consider signing on to take these lessons. They will open your eyes to a whole new world of income-making possibilities.

Oh, and one more thing. . .the list of courses will grow over time. Each of these ten lessons will become its own topic, and there will be sub-lessons. (I'll be in the studio recording on a continual basis, so there will always be an influx of fresh material.)

Sound intriguing? Go to www.freelancewritingcourses.com and sign up for my newsletter to learn more. Then, dive in! Learn what it takes to make money with your writing! If you're interested in sharing the news on your facebook site or blog, please feel free to share the youtube video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-5IZSNaZFU

No comments:

Post a Comment